Friday, March 5, 2010

Grind Report: March 2-4, 2010

March 2, 2010
12-9 at the 57.50 turbos on Stars.

March 3, 2010
6-7 at the 57.50 turbos on Stars.


March 4, 2010
14-15 at the 57.50 turbos on Stars.

With a $50 VIP stellar rewards bonus, my BR is now at: $1401.14

This last day hurt a lot. I started off playing really well and running well, and went 8-2 in the first 10 games. Which means an absolutely atrocious 6-13 for the latter 19.

It was astonishing how everything turned. It started with just running really badly and spite-rematching a couple of absolute droolers who just couldn't miss several times. By the time I was done being pounded by those two, I was just tilting super-hard and very clearly not playing well.

I should have stopped several games ago, but at least I stopped.

This is a long-run game, and there will be swings up and down in the short run. I'll be fine as long as I can remember that, observe my play objectively, and just keep making lots of good decisions.

Time to sleep it off so I can get back to the grind tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment